Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

Korruptor wrote:
> I just downloaded the latest SDL_*-devel.pkg files, added sdl-config
> (/usr/local/bin) to my path and Pygame has just compiled with no
> problems. Sweet. :) I'm running 10.2 on a TiBook if anyone cares.

where do the SDL PKG files install the 'sdl-config'? if it is a standard
location we might as well add that path to the 'config_darwin' script that
comes with pygame. with that in, it sounds like pygame will work 'out of
the box' with python-2.3 and the latest sdl packages. (excellent)

although i still think a binary PKG file of pygame will be best :] i
suppose waiting for a real python-2.3 release is best though.