[pygame] Announce: Tendrils Tactics 0.2

Hello all,

I'm making a PyGame game of hex-based tactical combat and monster breeding
named Tendrils: Tactics.  The graphics and sounds are taken from old games,
so it's also an excuse to wallow in retro-game nostalgia.

It's in the alpha stage at this point, but it's playable.  If you'd like to
see screenshots and download it, you can go here:
http://www.gianth.com/TendrilsTactics/  Currently it runs just on Windows.
(If any public-spirited soul out there wants to help get it running on
Linux, plese drop me a line)

Feel free to write me with your thoughts.  Feedback is welcome.  Coding and
level-design help is even more welcome :)  Enjoy!