[pygame] side scroller

I hadn't seen a side-scroller in pygame before (not that I
spent too much time looking...), so I decided to try one,
despite what the newbie guide had to say.

The stick-figure art, physics, and code are all pretty
rough, and there are no platforms or bad guys (I cobbled
this together in about 2 hours) but it does seem to show
that a real run and jump side scroller could work in pygame.
I didn't even attempt to optimize it, and it runs just fine
on my old celeron.

Anyway, it's attached if someone wants to take a look. :)

Cheers,

- Michal   http://www.sabren.net/   sabren@manifestation.com
Switch to Cornerhost!             http://www.cornerhost.com/
       High Powered Hosting - With a Human Touch. :)

scroller.zip