Re: [pygame] A simple OpenGL pygame alpha blending example

Nice demo.  On my machine, one of the WAV files I selected was rather
warped (Homer Simpson sounds like a robotic chipmunk (playback at too
high a frequency)).  Otherwise no problems.

Good summary of why we're (PyOpenGL's) stalled :) .  If I recall
correctly, Rene (or maybe even Tarn?) already checked in the patch you
sent, but the CVS repository is currently about 75% through patching for
the latest SWIG (I can't recall of the top of my head what bugs were
still lingering, there weren't many, but I seem to recall at least one
being big), so no way for me to do a fixed release at the moment.

If some C programmers from PyGame are interested in helping out with
PyOpenGL maintenance, feel free to contact me :) .

However, in the meantime, I've checked in this fix, so we should be okay
the next time a release is done.  (Test cases are very helpful :) ).

Enjoy,
Mike