Re: [pygame] A simple OpenGL pygame alpha blending example

It would make my day if a new version of the PyOpenGL source came out
that compiled for OS X without pulling teeth.  GCC dies during part of
the process without good reason (both the 10.1 gcc and 10.2 gcc), I had
to do stuff manually.. *shudder*.

-bob