Re: [pygame] some surfarray questions...

> My ultimate goal here is to make a color selector box, kind of like you
> might see in the GIMP.

It is not Pygame-specific, in fact it uses Tkinter, but there is a nice
selector in the source package, directory Tools/pynche .

Hi;

I really prefer the HSV (hue-saturation-value) style of picking a color,
and I guess that is where I am running in to trouble.

I had something similar to pynche working (and it was fairly quick)
but I run in to problems when I want to switch to hsv because
there are a lot of calculations to go between that and the rgb
values required by pygame.

I also need something that is pygame, as this is not _just_ a color
selector, but part of a larger project.

I guess I could just use the rgb style selector... I was just hoping
someone might look at my code and say "oh, yea. This is a
surfarray one liner" :o)

Anyhow ... thanks for the pointer.