Re: [pygame] Python 1.5 Compatability

> With every pygame release it is becoming more work to maintain
> compatability with the oldish python 1.5. At some point it is probably
> going to be easier to drop it, and clean all the current workarounds.

I would say to keep the last 1.5 compatible version available on
your server (and mark it as such) but move on with the
development of pygame.

Anyone who is using such old versions probably has something
specific which requires it, so it is a nice benefit of "Free" that it
can remain available and not force an upgrade.

I guess the question now is which old version of python is going to
be the new oldest version you support? :o)