Re: [pygame] Color problems with pygame and pyopengl?

flbl@go.wifl.at.org wrote:
I was having some problems saving an image from a program that i was
writing, and made this test program to see what was going on.
On two different systems, this seems to show a colorwheel, but when i
save a screenshot (down arrow), the colors are not right (green channel
is copied over blue channel?).
yep, this was a color mask bug in the opengl conversion function. i'm glad to report that it is now all fixed and applied to cvs.

i've been spending my time working on solarwolf, not pygame. pygame 1.6 is a little overdue, so it should be out soon. if you are in no rush you can just wait for the fix to get out there.