[pygame] Virus Alert ( I'm getting all your junk! )

Okay folks, please update your scanners and clean your PCs!

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.html

This guy is giving me lots of pain indirectly. It infects your computer, looks
in your addressbook, forges a email from someone in said book. If said email
bounces due to a virus scanner finding the virus, and it was forged to look
like it came from me, I GET THE BOUNCED EMAIL from those damnable scanners!

Please clean up your PCs, I've gotten 200+ copies today alone (direct infected
emails, and mails bounced by the virus scanners ).

Note that it IS a windows virus. I run Linux, I'm immune. If you see any virii
supposedly coming from me, it DIDN'T. It forged the headers to make it look
so.

-Daniel

--

The Meek shall inherit the Earth,