[pygame] Re: game design, etc.

I don't think I've seen this yet, I'll definitely be taken a good look
at it when I get home tonight. I haven't seen it on the list either.
It should be a big help I think.

I've gone through the other pygame tutorials already and I know I can
make things move around and how to do it. I just want to know if I'm
doing them somewhat right or not. From what I can tell, everything
seems to be pixel based, actions happen what sprites touch (or
key/mouse/joy are pressed). I have a good idea on how to implement
things, I just need a little push.

Next will be source code reading of all the gamelets......

-Josh