Re: [pygame] not really a pygame question

Thanks -

After several half days of wangling cygwin/configure/make to install either aedGUI or GiGi (SDL gui libraries), I have surrendered. I think I could eventually get them running... but then I would have to write the PyAPI wrappers... and I want to actually work on my game.

I will write my own dang slider widget. Current plan is to expand Michael Leonhard's "widgets.py".

Ben

Snebjørn Andersen wrote:
My question is lame, but I haven't really done any c programming since 1997 or so - how do you set/check the include path?

Adding -I/usr/local/include/wherever to the compile command should do the
trick.

Cheers,
Snebjørn