Re: [pygame] Pygame playing music too quickly?

Hi,

what OS/version are you using?

Can you please try the latestest version of pygame to see if it
happens with that too?

What sound card/drivers do you have?

Could you please try some other SDL programs to see if they have the
same behaviour.

What frame rate is your game getting?  Could you please try limiting
the frame rate and see if the music is still skipping?

Does it skip when just playing music, and doing nothing else?

Cheer,