Re: [pygame] Pygame playing music too quickly?

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:10 am, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> what OS/version are you using?

Ubuntu 5.04

> Can you please try the latestest version of pygame to see if it
> happens with that too?

I'm using the Ubuntu-packaged pygame. I just compiled the lates pygame and it
didn't help.

SDL mixer version 1.2.5-9

> What sound card/drivers do you have?

VIA 8235 on the motherboard.

> Could you please try some other SDL programs to see if they have the
> same behaviour.

Any suggestions? I'm not sure what to try. playsound appears to work.

> What frame rate is your game getting?

Was unlimited (well, set to 6000) but limited to 50 changes nothing.

> Does it skip when just playing music, and doing nothing else?

Yes.

     Richard