Re: [pygame] PyGame website idea

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 01:23 pm, Phil Hassey wrote:
> I've put it on my suggestion/TODO list.  Can you
> explain a bit more as to what would happen if a
> project had this flag?

I guess it'd be a listing on the front page? Or maybe a form people could fill
in to express interest and contact the project owner?

I guess we'd need to encourage people to then sign up projects that were
really immature, and people might not want that.

Perhaps what we really need is a forum where people can post ideas and project
formations...

/thinking out loud ;)

    Richard