[pygame] Missing documentation

Hi all,

I noticed that the cursor page is missing from the documentation;
it probably has been missing since the dinosaurs roamed the
Earth, but the cursor module does contain some rather nice tidbits
about how to make your own cursors for use in Pygame.

For example...

  http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_cursor.html#compile

The documentation should be easy enough to extract from the
module itself, seems to be that way all other documentation was
originally compiled.

If none of the existing maintainers have time for this task, I can
submit the documentation page, just don't want to waste time
doing it, if there's a nifty script that can do it.

TIA,

/Troels Therkelsen