Re: [pygame] Missing documentation

On Saturday 03 September 2005 09:56 am, Troels Therkelsen wrote:
> I noticed that the cursor page is missing from the documentation;
>
>    http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_cursor.html#compile

Somebody forgot the "s":

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_cursors.html#compile

works fine!

(Good advice for hacking around dead links, BTW -- look at the
similar links on the offending page and test for obvious
mistakes like inconsistent pluralization and capitalization).

> The documentation should be easy enough to extract from the
> module itself, seems to be that way all other documentation was
> originally compiled.

This would seem to be a website issue. My distribution of PyGame
includes the cursors module documentation with correct internal
links.  Obviously the navigation links on the website have the
error.

Should be a cinch to fix for the webmaster.

Cheers,
Terry