Re: [pygame] PyGame slowdown

I have no idea what he was doing without seeing his code.

23fps for a 2D game is not unheard of on a slow machine.  I have
played pygame 40fps+ games on my p166mmx laptop before it died a few
months ago.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you want to fix his code.  In which
case use the profiler to check out where the slow down is.  Also check
the memory usage.