Re: [pygame] Smooth scrolling ?

It could well be your drivers.
ATI is known to have drivers where the wait to vsync is not interrupt driven but polled...
Try my trick (on Windows) to increase the thread priority to just above normal (which should be ok for most multimedia apps... we are not Office!)

It does get rid of ANY jitter i could see.

cheers,

Guillaume

Dmitry Borisov wrote:
Yeah,
I was under the same impression, but it works the same way in fullscreen :(
The problem with movement may be only on my machine but I can tell that
Flash works very smooth, so...
I'll try to get timings after flips and see what's the exact problem. It
might be that SDL does not use vsync at all on Windows. Oh well..
Dmitry/