[pygame] Geometry engine

Hey guys,

Last night I posted to the cookbook my geometry engine. It uses
Numeric as suggested a few weeks ago to combine math to whatever
degree possible. It's still not as fast as I would like it, and the
part that checks for collision between round and polygonal objects is
still very ugly. I'd like to hear any advice or criticism you have.

Known defects:

- a function that simply says "yes, these things overlap" would be nice
- missing poly-poly collisions
- Still not fast enough!
- Could be documented better
- littered with commented-out print statements, which are the proof
that I was debugging the crap out of this thing

Thanks,

Ethan