Re: [pygame] OpenGL and the NeHe Tutorials

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 10:41 -0400, Chris Ashurst wrote:
> Now, I noticed that the lesson pack on the pygame site only goes up to
> lesson 10, whereas the tutorials from NeHe goes way beyond that. Inside the
> python translations, it looks like lesson 10 was created in 2001, and since
> it is now 2006, I was wondering if anyone had taken the time to continue the
> translation effort?

As the original author of the Pygame NeHe tuts, I stand guilty as
charged for not continuing them :) I think work got in the way and I
never got around to keeping up with the translation effort.

> If not, I have already successfully translated lesson 11 into python, and
> plan on continuing the series (that is of course, someone can point me at a
> complete lesson pack).

That's great. Are you going to release it anywhere? I'll dig around and
see what I have of the other lessons that I started converting.

Paul.