Re: [pygame] OpenGL and the NeHe Tutorials

I actually was working through the NeHe tutorials a while back and got into the 20's.  (Got thrown off at bump mapping)

I didn't use the python translations, I think I learned more in the translation process having to actually understand the c part of the tutorial to write it in python.  I don't think my code is very good but I could post it as well.  I did do a little more than just translate, it's somewhat half-way between object oriented and the original NeHe style.  A few of the lessons having to deal with fonts were almost no help as a starting place but I still ended up with something that fit the topic.

I've attached the python files for anyone who's interested.  They could use some commenting and polishing up.  The data files required to run them can be gotten from the nehe pages.