Re: [pygame] Pygame and XGL/AIGLX

Well that was fairly quickly and easily fixed.

This was a bug in SDL, and was fixed in version 1.2.11.
Ubuntu comes with 1.2.9 in the stable "dapper" build, and 1.2.10 in the
unstable "edgy" build.

I'll raise a bug with Ubuntu as they are starting to ship XGL/AIGLX
libraries, as any application that relies on SDL seems to be affected by
this, and of course that includes all PyGame games / Applications that
don't use the OpenGL renderer.

this is well worth being aware of as more and more people use
Compositing extensions on their desktop machines.

Cheers