Re: [pygame] Executable creation blues

I'm struggling to grasp py2exe's arcane innards, as it's changed significantly since I last used it, and so far it just doesn't work. I'm sure I can eventually grovel through source and get it to work, but there's got to be something better! Except I can't find anything! Py2app? Mac only. Pypack? Based on a non-robust premise, and thus doesn't work for me.
What exactly is the problem you're having with py2exe?
Afaict you just make a couple-line setup.py file and "it just works"
Did you try the py2exe instructions on the pygame website?

Is there anything else worth trying? Am I stuck fiddling with py2exe, or rolling my own solution?

I'm beginning to seriously consider shipping Python, half a dozen libraries, and .pyc files as a possible improvement. :-/

-Jasper
http://brass-golem.com