[pygame] looking for classic video game clone repository?

Was wondering if someone could help jog my memory…

I ran across a web site a few months ago that looked like a searchable catalog of downloadable classic video game clones.  All of the classics were represented (Centipede, Dig-Dug, Defender, Rampart, etc.) with multiple clones hobby developers had submitted.  This site was noteworthy to me because it looked like a number of submissions were made with pygame (other submissions were made with other languages).  But, I can’t seem to find that site.

Have others heard of this site?  What is it called?  Could someone post the link?

Thanks tons!

-Scott