RE: [pygame] looking for classic video game clone repository?

Thanks for the link.  That wasn’t specifically the one I was looking for, but it is similar.

But, I actually just found the lost site: http://www.retroremakes.com/.  In includes classic arcade and computer games (Choplifter, etc.)

From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil Howlett
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:19 PM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pygame] looking for classic video game clone repository?

Was it http://www.classic-retro-games.com/

??

At 06:08 AM 28/09/2006, you wrote:

Was wondering if someone could help jog my memory…

I ran across a web site a few months ago that looked like a searchable catalog of downloadable classic video game clones.  All of the classics were represented (Centipede, Dig-Dug, Defender, Rampart, etc.) with multiple clones hobby developers had submitted.  This site was noteworthy to me because it looked like a number of submissions were made with pygame (other submissions were made with other languages).  But, I can’t seem to find that site.

Have others heard of this site?  What is it called?  Could someone post the link?

Thanks tons!

-Scott