Re: [pygame] refresh problem

pistacchio wrote:
Luke Paireepinart ha scritto:
ght-click and choose edit with IDLE.
instead, open IDLE from the start menu and load your files from within IDLE (should be in 'recent documents') there's some problem with IDLE and using the separate subprocess that only comes up when you right click and edit, so the developers made it to where if you choose that option from the context menu IDLE boots with subprocess turned off. You can also edit the code for the 'edit with IDLE' menu item to get around this, but this isn't recommended because some people will run into whatever problem there is.
I personally haven't had any problems with re-enabling the subprocess.
-Luke

thanks to all your kind replies. i "solved" the problem by changin ide. i'm using dr. python and it seems much more featured that the standard, raw idle. it only lacks an internal console, but i have i running in a separate window and it all works smoothly!
Maybe try out ipython? I've heard good things about it, and it has a built-in interpreter that has some additional features.
in fact, it might just be an interpreter and not an IDE, I'm not sure.
-Luke