Re: [pygame] Is there some type of hex codes to rgb converter or something?

It works well for me.  Its just a snippet i grabed from my class O_o.

On 9/10/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Lamonte Harris wrote:
> I came up w/ this for my class:
>     def hex_converter(self,hexcolorcode):
>         hexcolorcode = hexcolorcode[1:]
>         red = hexcolorcode[0:2]
>         red = int(red,16)
>         blue = hexcolorcode[2:4]
>         blue = int(blue,16)
>         green = hexcolorcode[4:6]
>         green = int(green,16)
>         return (red,green,blue)
>
> Thanks. again
Sure.  Are you sure you're using your classes right, though?  A method
of a class should change instance attributes, and only secondly return
values.  That shouldn't be its primary focus.
If you have more questions that are python-specific but not
pygame-specific, try asking on the python-tutor mailing list.  It's a
nice list geared specifically toward people learning Python.
-Luke