Re: [pygame] Is there a downloadable Manual?

I think the file you made is 100% fine, I think the problem is caused
by browser and/or web server stuff

Whenever I try to open such files directly from a web link, the temp
file is saved as a tar.gz.tar file, so winzip tries to open as a tar
and gets:
"Error reading header after processing 0 entries."

It might be a mime type thing or something - like maybe the web server
says tar.gz is .tar, so maybe the browser saves as that type so the
appropriate registered plugin will run.