Re: [pygame] Is there a downloadable Manual?

Yeah, I was just catering to those Unix folk who don't have the sophisticated tools available to Windows users. :-) No, I was following convention where compressed directories not specifically targeted to Windows are tar-gzipped. I would quite happily just zip it and be done with it.

Lenard