Re: [pygame] 3D SHMUP

On 9/15/07, Miriam English <mim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I should have added that Ian Mallett is right that the NeHe tutorials
are a great way to learn 3D programming, and that many of them are
included with pyOpenGL in the extensive demos folders.

Yes, but I haven't found ones that work except at that link I provided.  nehe.gamedev.net provides python versions of some tutorials, but they often use OpenGL.GLUT, which is no longer supported.  The code for PyOpenGL is really simple, (one of their mottos: "simpler than directx")

It is easy to spend days having fun picking apart all those demos and
learning heaps of info from them.

I spent a summer doing almost nothing but that.

Ian