Re: [pygame] Guys omg I'm about to preorder this book for pygame thats coming out oct 22 this year :D

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Lamonte Harris wrote:
> Have you guys heard about it?  I may be able to help with pygame even more
> when I get this book :D.
>
> http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781590
>598726&itm=3#pDetails

Yes, I've heard of it - I was Technical Reviewer for it :)

Will's written a good book there, with good coverage of a lot of different
topics, including a solid grounding to get you started in pygame and opengl.

    Richard