Re: [pygame] You think tic tac toe is a good starter game?

I personally think it's a good idea (especially if you implement a computer "AI" to play against, but if it's a starter you don't want to go overboard). After that perhaps Tetris, Pong, Snake, Space Invaders, and other various classics that in theory are not hard to code.