Re: [pygame] ideas for saving points in games

Eric Hunter wrote:
i found information on it but now I'm getting a TypeError
Please include your errors with your code in the future.
We can generally tell what's going wrong just from comparing the traceback with the code. That way, we don't have to copy-paste the code into an editor and run it to see the error,
it's just easy to see right off the bat.
Thanks,
-Luke

if event.key == K_s:
                out_file = open('test.txt', 'w')