Re: [pygame] pygame web plugin

On Sep 6, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Greg Ewing wrote:

J Dunford wrote:

In my experience, the general consensus with sandboxing python is - don't try it.

If you think Python sandboxing is easy, you don't understand the problem. Most of the current Python sandboxing concepts use alternate interpreters, IronPython and Jython have already been mentioned, but there is also an ActionScript (flash) target for PyPy and Phil's TinyPy. The most promising for Pygame on the web are the flash backend to PyPy and porting Pygame to Jython/Java applet graphics APIs. I remember hearing good things about the first one at Pycon, that they had ported enough to run the Punch A Monkey example in Fx.

--Noah