Re: [pygame] pygame web plugin

J Dunford wrote:

In my experience, the general consensus with sandboxing python is - don't try it.

There was some code posted recently that seems to do a fairly
good job of preventing access to anything you don't want to
allow, using a combination of builtin replacement and pre-
processing the code to remove references to certain attribute
names.

However, there remain issues such as CPU and memory usage that
are very difficult to control.

If you want to try this on your own machine to protect it from
malicious code, and you're willing to take the risk, that's
up to you. But I don't think I would want to inflict the danger
on someone else via their web browser.

--
Greg