Re: [pygame] pygame web plugin

One option that I didn't see mentioned in this thread is the new
IronPython. IronPython is a new open source implementation of a fully
compliant Python. There is also an open source project called Moonlight
that allows IronPython to run in the browser.

i mentioned moonlight earlier in the thread.

> However, you will still likely not get pygame
> games running! :)

i don't think it would have to be 100% compatible with pygame if this isn't easy to achieve. as similar as possible would be enough for me.

maybe even the canvas html element could be enough. i just really prefer python over _javascript_. :)

> Unless
> the Web Community and Industry decides
> that Python is a better language than
> _javascript_ (and it is), and start implementing
> this as a standard in Web Browsers.

yes, this would be great and i think i have read something about a project which aims to make this possible. but maybe that just was some article about silverlight (or maybe about some pypy project). can't remember.