Re: [pygame] Display Update Trouble After Focus Loss

seeing your code helps.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Mark S <slygroups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble with the pygame display.  While my program is running it will spend a chunk of time continually animating in a tight loop.  If during this time the window losses focus (I click on another window, for example) the display will stop updating. The program continues running and when it reaches the end of the animation loop it will wait for the user to hit a key, at which point the display with begin updating again.

I'm not sure what I've done wrong but it must be something that folks deal with all the time.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

mark