Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

I really need help programming hypernucleus,
I have these jobs:
* HTML/CSS styling.
* hypernucleus-server python programming using pylons
* hypernucleus client programming using wxwidgets

Could someone please help, I got so much work to do on this and I am
starting University soon. I am focusing on the server right now so the
client needs some attention.

--
Thanks, Richie Ward