Re: [pygame] pygame.org - update finished!

While we're on the subject of docs, it'd be really nice to have older
documentation available.  Not everybody is running the bleeding-edge
version, and it's frustrating to find something useful only to realize
it's not in the version you have (or have to use).

-FM