Re: [pygame] Good code for text wrapping?

I'll happily chip in my word-wrap code, if you want it as a starting
point for pygame.  It's not beautiful, but it does have a very nice
property:

orig_string[x] -> "".join(wrapped_string)[x]

They're not always equal, because it converts some spaces to a
zero-width character for alignment purposes.  (The char was originally
\x00, hence strip_to_null, but that caused issues elsewhere,
presumably with C strings.)

http://code.google.com/p/endgame-singularity/source/browse/trunk/code/graphics/text.py?r=892

-FM