Re: [pygame] AppState-0.1 released

Somehow i would feel uncomfortable if i had to type in my gmail account
password just to upload an highscore - even if it's a open-source app.

Your model where i can create a google app free for anyone sounds very
interesting to me. I will try to make a demo game - highscore app to see
how it works. Or, because i'm lazy, i will check back in a few days and
see if anyone already did it :-)

please keep working on AppState, it sounds very interesting !

greetings,
-Horst