[pygame] surfarray.pixels3d() bug?

Hi all,

I am trying to use surfarray.pixels3d() to copy a surface to an array but it doesn't seem to be working properly.  If I call that function and then blit the array right back to the surface (after first clearing it) what is produced is a 90 degree rotation of the original image that is repeated a few times with a vertical offset.  Also, the array generated image is missing periodic vertical strips of the original image.

If I do the exact same thing with surfarray.pixels2d() it works perfectly.

I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the 3d function or if I'm actually doing something wrong.

Thanks a lot,

mark