Re: [pygame] Hexagonal collision detection?

rygoody kirjoitti:
So I just thought I'd ask, is there any class, or any functionality in
anything that would be more ideal for something like this?

http://cocos2d.org/ advertises "Support for rectangular and hexagonal tiled maps", have been planning to test that 'cause may also need hexatiles soon. Might be interesting to see how it's there, or perhaps use it even. *BSD License, **Pyglet Based.*

~Toni