[pygame] PATCH: fix sysfont.py failure on OSX if no fc-list binary is around

Hello,

please consider the following code taken from sysfont.py:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/259145/

Lines 11 and 13 should be indented, otherwise fonts is accessed without having been defined if no fc-list binary exists on the system.

I suggest you also revise the rest of that code, since in my case the application worked again after indenting the lines mentioned, but the code really doesn't do anything other than giving back an empty dictionary.

	Christopher