[pygame] GSoC Article for PSF and my blog

Hi,

I am working on an article for the Python Software Foundation's blog, http://pyfound.blogspot.com/, about the various Python projects that were worked on during this year's Google Summer of Code program. They want me to write up something about what projects were worked on and what the results were. I found your project information here: http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2010

Anyway, since the PSF blog article will be brief, I thought I would also write up a longer article about your projects on my personal blog as well. The information I found on the Python wiki page was pretty brief, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me the following:

1) What was worked on during the GSoC project
2) How many students helped with a guess at how many hours were put in
3) Your experiences being a mentor

If possible, I would like the student's perspective too. Feel free to forward my information to them. Also feel free to opt out and I won't write anything more than the already public info I can find. Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org