Re: [pygame] Quit pygame

I tried the following code in a standard python shell :

>>> from pygame.locals import *
>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.init()
Leopard libedit detected.
(6, 0)
>>> for event in pygame.event.get():
...     if event.type == QUIT:
...         running = False
>>> pygame.event.pump()
>>> pygame.quit()

but the "icon" persists on my dok
if i try to exit from it (right click on the pygame icon)
 i have as option only :

force quit

that give me a quit of all the python session.
it print :
>>> Killed
and leave me in the bash shell.