[pygame] recommended reading for organizing code / project

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for something to read about organizing one's code. I'm
working on a final fantasy-type game, and as the project gets more
complex I'm starting to think about best practices for development,
code patterns, code organization and project organization, etc. I'm
pretty much self taught on python and programming so I missed out on a
bunch of that I'm sure would be covered by say a CS degree.

I know there are some great books out there, for example Code Patterns
and Antipatterns. I personally own 'Game Coding Complete' by Mike
McShaffry and I'm going to take another pass through that.

Any recommendations? Anything that's particularly useful for game
development? Thanks!!

PS. on an unrelated note, anybody out there tinkering with the Haskell
programming language? I randomly encountered it while looking at the
Geany IDE and it lookspretty interesting.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.