Re: Re: [pygame] surfarray needs testing by someone with python3.2

Hi,

If you intend to backport Python 3.2 support to Pygame 1.9.1, then this issue is still open. Otherwise it was closed some time ago when I added Python 3.2 support to the trunk:

http://svn.seul.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/branches/surface_buffer/src/pixelcopy.c?root=PyGame&r1=2890&r2=2936&pathrev=3100

Pygame 1.9.2 pre surfarray works perfectly fine with Python 3.2.

Lenard Lindstrom