[pygame] Sound broke after many hours

Hi
We developed an application that is running 24/7.
When our application is running, but unused for several hours (nobody touch the keyboard), sound stop.

The problem seams to be located in Pygame, as we can play sound files from system command line.

We looked on the web for similar issues, but it look likes we are 'alone' with this issue. Anyone experienced something similar ?

We are using Debian Squeeze, and Pygame 1.9.1, on an Intel/Atom micro ATX mobo.
Thanks,

--
Pierre Lafrance