[pygame] Rect attribute on pygame.draw.rect(screen, color, Rect, width=0)

Hello. I'm trying to assign the rect attribute in a pygame.draw.rect()
statement to a mouse position. here's my code (it's inside a while True:
loop):

 Mouse = pygame.mouse.get_pos()
 MouseRect = pygame.draw.rect(screen, RED, (Mouse, 100, 100), 1)

what I am trying to do with this is to see if the mouse has passed over any
of my sprite rects. If there is an easier way to do this, show that way.
Thanks for all the help!